2019 Winter Season Bookings – OPENING 7pm Wednesday March 13
1. Members Booking Period: This year the following booking periods apply:
- Mar 13 to Mar 26 : Bookings for members who are booking for their immediate family for a minimum of 7 consecutive days
- Mar 27 to Apr 9 : All other member bookings (i.e. less than 7 days) for their immediate families
- Apr 10 : Non-member bookings
Please note, for this season all JINDABYNE bookings will still be made with the traditional booking forms. The form are located above.
- Full payment is now required at the time of the booking
This rule will apply to ALL bookings at BOTH lodges in 2019. The Board is keen to secure full payment of bookings to reduce the increasing level of cancellations that were experienced last season, sometimes resulting in bed/room vacancies due to the lateness of the cancellations.
- Accommodation rates have increased by $5 per night
As the costs of the running our lodges increase, we are trying to pass on the smallest possible increases to members, hence the slight adjustment, noting this is the first increase in 3 seasons.
- The 1 night booking surcharge has been removed
Members can now book lodge accommodation for one night with no surcharge. One night bookings will only be received within one week of the booking night (no change to current)
Don’t forget that if your membership fees and levies are not up-to-date you will not be able to enjoy our member rates at the lodges.